Personal Data Processing
25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union on protection of personal data enters into force. Please note how the Company is processing the data under the provisions of the Regulation:
- The Company is processing the data only on legal grounds, transparently and in good faith;
- The Company is processing the data only for the specific predetermined purposes;
- The Company is processing the data only to the extent that is necessary for the processing purposes;
- The Company ensures precision of the processed data – imprecise data shall be corrected or deleted;
- The Company is not preserving the data longer than the required term;
- The Company guarantees integrity and confidentiality of the processed data.
Please read the full version of the Company’s Personal Data Processing principles, which provide details on the purposes of data processing, data categories and categories of data recipients, rights of the data subjects and other important information.
What is a cookie file?
Cookie file is a small data file that is placed in the user’s browser from the website server when user enters the website. The cookie files are stored in the user’s device (computer or smartphone) constantly or temporarily, i.e., only upon visiting the website.
Types of cookie files and their purpose
In order to ensure the basic functionality of the website and convenience user experience at the website, the Pillar is using functional and analytical cookie files: